Register and pay for your campers online!
Create a family account.
Fill in your campers' details, t-shirt sizes, and workshop preferences.
Pay for all of your campers.
Download, Fill Out, & Print Required Forms
Download, fill out, and print a Permission Slip, Medical Information, and more for each of your campers.
Don't forget to sign each form!
Submit Required Forms
Mail in required forms ASAP or hand deliver to
3522 Amphora Circle, Sugar Land, TX 77479
Time for Camp!
Stay tuned for First Day of Camp details.
-- OR -- Register by Mail
If you prefer to NOT create an account, you may register by mail. Follow the steps below to complete Registration by Mail.
You will need Adobe Acrobat to open and/or edit the PDF packets.
- Download the appropriate PDF packet for each person you want to register.
- Fill in the editable PDF on your computer, and print out each page.
-- OR --
Print out the packet and fill each page out in pen
- Mail payment and paper registration packets to:
Camp Colony Creek 2019
3522 Amphora Circle
Sugar Land, TX 77479
Registrations received after May 15, 2019 will be subject to a $15 late fee for each registration. Plan to mail your registrations a few days before the deadline to give the USPS time to get them to us.
Please note: Additional postage may be required due to the number of pages enclosed.
Please do NOT wait until the first day of camp to turn in missing paperwork. Registration cannot be finalized or confirmed until all required information has been submitted or received.
Notice of an incomplete registration will be sent by email. Confirmation of a successful registration will be emailed to individuals when registration is complete.
NOTES AND TIPS
Be sure provide a copy of your medical insurance card and an immunization record for each Camper, Program Aide, Older Girl Workshop Leader, and TAG.
Each PDF is fill-able on your computer.
We recommend the following steps:
- Download the PDF.
- Open the PDF on your computer, using Adobe Acrobat (Download Adobe Acrobat for Free) or other PDF editing software of your choice.
- Click in the blue, editable form fields and type to fill in the appropriate and relevant information.
- Save your file, renaming the file with your camper's name.
- Print your file.
- Sign each form.
- Repeat the process for other campers.
If you are unable to edit the files on your computer and must fill out each form by hand, please print legibly, uppercase in black ink. For your camper's safety, we need to be able to read your writing!
Girl Scout Campers
Who can register as a Girl Scout camper?
- Girl Scout Daisies
(entering 1st grade)
- Girl Scout Brownies
(entering 2nd or 3rd grade)
- Girl Scout Juniors
(entering 4th or 5th grade)
- Girl Scout Cadettes
(entering 6th, 7th, or 8th grade)
Girl Scout camper registration is $65 each.
Girl Scout Camper Online and Snail Mail Registration for 2019 is closed.
Please email email@example.com with your name, your phone number, and your daughter's GS level (daisy, brownie, junior, cadette) to get put on a wait list.
Program Aides & Older Girl Workshop Leaders
Who can register as a Program Aide?
- Girl Scout Cadettes who have earned the PA Award pin
(entering 7th or 8th grade)
Who can register as an OWL (Older Girl Workshop Leader)?
- Girl Scout Seniors
(entering 9th or 10th grade)
- Girl Scout Ambassadors
(entering 11th or 12th grade)
Program Aide and OWL registration is $15 each.
Who can register as an Adult Volunteer?
- Registered members of GSUSA with...
- a current background check on file
- Child Protection training
All Adult Volunteers must be 18 years or older.
All Adult Volunteers must have taken the Child Protection and Abuse Issues training and successfully completed the exam within the past two years. Access to this training will be provided after the adult has registered to volunteer at camp.
Who can register as a 'TAG' camper?
- Children of a Camp Adult Volunteer who would not be registered as a girl camper
- Girls, age 3 through 5 (entering Kindergarten)
- Boys, age 3 through entering 5th graders
TAG camper registration is $6/day for each.
All TAGs must be potty trained.
TAGs may only be at camp when the Adult Volunteer is at camp.